I thought since I was home alone tonight it would be a good night to blog. Matt is at the last play rehearsal before the play opens tomorrow night. Matt was put in charge of the lighting for the play, so he has to be there for everything. The play has really been consuming his time the last few weeks, so I have been busy finding other things to fill my time with.
This weekend most of the Christmas Markets of Vienna open up, so while Matt is at the Saturday showing, I am going to go check out a few of the markets. I absolutely love them! They are full of little booths a few with hot drink, warm food and lots of yummy snacks, however most of them are shopping booths. People from all over Austria bring their homemade goods to sell. They have a ton of amazing Christmas ornaments as well as other fun gifts for Christmas. But I love the atmosphere the most, it is so festive!
I am also planning on getting out my Christmas decorations this weekend, so that should be really fun!
Well, it is off to watch a chicflick for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment