Sunday, October 11, 2009

Its Been A Busy Week

Cavin has had a super busy week!

Tuesday: Shopping with Grandma

Wednesday: Doctor's appointments and church

Thursday: Birthday Party and MU/Nebraska Football game....yes, in the rain...

Matt put him in our front carrier, then winter coat, then a poncho (it zipped so he could breath...) He was completely dry the whole time...don't worry. Cavin was awake most of the game and was content until he got hungry! So I had to leave a little early to go feed him and ended up missing the most exciting part!

Friday/Saturday: SuperStart! CIY Conference for 4th, 5th and 6th graders.

A good time was had by all. The kiddos loved on Cavin, which was super cute! Worship with Yancy was awesome as always. The topic was "Good Works" a great thing for preteens to learn about so they can continue to develop heats of service. Totally fit into what Matt's been trying to establish within his ministry--getting the kids serving. Only con: Cavin only slept 4 hours Friday night so I was super tired Saturday!

Sunday: Church all morning, naptime for Cavin in the afternoon while mommy and daddy put the house back together, then small group this evening!

I wish I could say this weeks going to be slower, but its not! Cavin's doing great with all the chaos, which is good, because I love being busy!

I would add pictures, but blogger still won't let me...bummer because I have some cute ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment