Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cavin Discovered his "Outside" Voice!

So Cavin loves to be talked to and to talk in response. Last night we were watching t.v. and he discovered his "outside" voice, it was hilarious! Its not the greatest video, I just grabbed our camera that was nearby and you can totally hear the t.v. in the background, but its the best one I got. Anytime I put the camera in his line of vision he would get distracted and just stare at the camera! He's too cute! He talked like this for a good 15 minutes!

3 comments:

  1. This video is so cute. I know grandma must love it! Sure enjoy watching Cavin! Thanks for sharing.

    (From Derry's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed hearing his precious voice and what a happy fella. He is so cute.
    Blessings from the Hyatts

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I bet you are having a blast with him. Hope you have a wonderful christmas celebration especially with little Cavin by your side.

    ReplyDelete