Thursday, May 13, 2010

You Guessed It!

Well, actually Jillian was the first to guess it without cheating (errr...being resourceful!). I will say some of the names were, well, not so lovely, but there were a few guesses that I really liked! And of course, those of you who guessed Lance a while back were really close!

I was going to wait and update this later, but we're heading out of town for the weekend (which we are so excited about!). Anyways, I didn't want to make you wait until Monday since I have made you all wait long enough already!

Our adopted son will be named Rance.

We won't decide on a middle name for sure until we meet him! We can't wait to put a cute little face with our name!

Please continue to lift Rance up in your prayers!

Thanks for playing the name game with us!

1 comment:

  1. Again, I don't think being resourceful should be considered cheating :) Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete