I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. My cervix looked fabulous! I was 18 weeks and 3 days, and with Cavin, at this point, my cervix was already doing its thing and I was put on bed rest by 20 weeks. So we are so thankful to see my cervix still behaving! Baby C looked great, although was sleeping! We did get the sex confirmed, 110% with a second ultrasound after seeing the doc. Will be sharing the big news soon.
I will be 19 weeks on Friday, only 5 weeks until our first big goal which is 24 weeks!! That is when Baby C will be viable, to have a chance at surviving outside of the womb! With as well as my cervix is doing, we aren't really worried about reaching this mark, but I will still feel much better when we do!
I should post pictures of Halloween, the boys had so much fun. They both went as Spiderman, as that is the only costume we have for Rance that fits, and well, Cavin of course had to be just like Rance! We went to our church's trunk or treat on Sunday, and then trick or treating with friends Monday night. It was so fun to watch all of Rance's excitement, and surprisingly fun to see how much Cavin got into it!
Baby C, 18 Weeks, 3 Days

No comments:
Post a Comment