Cavin loves sharks and after searching high and low for cute -not scary- shark shirts, Gymboree finally came out with a line of shark clothing! I wish I could have went crazy and bought all of it, but just the few pieces I caught on sale made his eyes light up!
Since our VBS started yesterday we dressed the boys more casually for church since we wouldn't be home the rest of the day. -Graduation party, more VBS set up.-
Cavin was so excited to wear a new shark shirt and his shark flip flops to church! He got his flip flops for Easter and hasn't worn them yet. I am not a huge fan of flip flops so my boys mainly wear them to the pool, so this was a special treat. -Tennis shoes were taken for later.- To top of the look was his beloved shark spikes!
Fyi, according to Cavin this is his mean face!
No comments:
Post a Comment