Thursday, January 10, 2008

FROZEN

Although it is cold outside in Vienna, it is just as cold in our apartment. Since Sunday, our heating system that provides us with hot water and a warm apartment has randomly been working. Sometimes we would have hot water and heat, and sometimes we wouldn't. Needless to say, we have spent most of our time at home under a few layers of blankets! Then last night the heater quit completely. So this morning, I felt old fashioned as I used every pot I own (2) and my kettle to warm up hot water on the stove. Which, of course, didn't add up to much and resulted in a very freezing bath experience. Then we got to start the whole process over again. Thankfully a repairman is coming tomorrow morning, and we are praying he will be able to fix it!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awful! We had problems with no hot water several times last winter. I know it's no fun.

    ReplyDelete