Matt's mom gave Gideon his first article of clothing, a cute little sweater. So one afternoon we put the sweater on him, and ended up laughing our heads off. I guess he thought it disabled him because he would not walk. Instead he was crawling along, like the sweater prevented him from having proper movement in his joints. I really wish we would have gotten a video, because it was hilarious. After a few pictures, I let him go and he crawled into hiding, not to come out. Matt and I had to leave to run some errands, and while we were out I told Matt, "I bet you he has it off by the time we get home." We were only gone for a short time and when we got home, we found Gideon running around--sweater free!
So here is the one picture we got of Gideon in his sweater before he took it off and hid it from us. (We are yet to find it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment