Thursday, April 10, 2008

Chapel--and--Spring!

Today in elementary chapel my lesson was on Samson and Delilah and how we need to make the wise choice. To start off my lesson, we had a muscle contest. Each class had time to pick the strongest person in their class, and send that person up front. A winner was picked from this group based on the best muscle position and face. It was hilarious to watch them show off their muscles...some were posing so hard their whole body was shaking! I wish I would of had my camera! I could have some priceless pictures!

On a different note, spring has returned to Vienna after a week of cold and windy weather. I am so excited! I love all four seasons, and any season change is super exciting to me. However, there are so many things I love about spring...my favorite flowers are tulips, and they are one of the first signs of spring! One of my most favorite things are all of the new life in God's creation, which reminds me of the miraculous new life I have in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment