Hello again. I just thought I would tell you guys that we will be trying to update this blog every 2 days or so and let everyone know what is going on with the 5 of us.
Yesterday's blood test showed no sign of an infection, so that is GREAT news. When the doctor came in this morning, he said now its just a waiting game pretty much. We are going to have Steph sit here "until she hatches" three beautiful babies.
If we can get to the 23/24 week mark, the babies have a better chance at survival due to their lung functions getting better around then. Currently we are sitting on the 19/20 week mark. Ideally, the longer they are in there the better. We are praying to lay around until the 30 week mark which would put us at the end of Sept.
I also had a local company call me this afternoon wanting to set up an interview for next week. It is with a company that works with online student portfolios. I am going to watch some of their online demos this evening to find out even more about them. I also have an interview tomorrow with Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Columbia.
I want to encourage you to call or even to stop by the Columbia Regional Hospital. I sent out my phone number in an email today, but if you didn't get that email, just let me know and I will get you that number. Anyways, we would love to hear from you and help break up our boring days and evenings.
I would show a picture of Steph in our new "apartment" but as you probably know, she has refused that one.
Thanks for all the prayers. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
just wanted to let you know we are praying for you and for your three little ones. we know this isn't the type of bedrest you were expecting but God knows what he is doing. we love you guys!
ReplyDeletethe rossi