Sorry I didn't get this updated yesterday, but I haven't been feeling well. Today isn't much better, but since Matt is home I am able to just lay in bed and do as I please. I am so thankful to Matt for this! I am not sure what is wrong with me, but my whole body just aches. The only thing we can think of is all of the activity is finally catching up with my weak and exhausted body. Even though Cavin typically does great at night, he is still up every 3-4 hours to eat which keeps me awake for 30-45 minutes. I am hoping after a hot shower and bath that I will fill up to attending the drive in movie night at the church tonight!
Anyways, yesterday our little munchkin turned 4 weeks old! We can't believe it has already been 4 weeks! We are still in awe of God's grace--that we have this perfect little baby, who is ours, for always, to love and take care of. We continue to praise God for our little miracle baby!
Here are Cavin's 4 week stats:
Length: 21 and 1/4 inches (No change from 3 weeks!)
Weight: 8 pounds and 10 ounces! Thats right, in the past week our little pig has put on close to a pound!
We're celebrating by moving up to number 1 diapers!! Lol.
Hopefully soon I will be feeling better and I'll post some new pics of Cavin.
Yay for the weight gain! I would like to email you a couple of pics I took of Cavin and us at the wedding, but I'm not sure how. Let me know. I sent them to Derry and Angela to enjoy. Merri read on FB that Paul and Stephanie had their baby.
ReplyDeleteHooray! We celebrate with you! You could be up every 2 hours (like Mr. Landon). Lucky you! Hope you start feeling better!
ReplyDelete