That is how old my son is now. Half a year....6 months...already...
We see more and more of Cavin's personality each day. He is a very independent little guy, and definitely very busy! He is always on the move. He is never still. Never. I am afraid I will be a very busy mommy once he begins crawling! At the moment, he gets where he wants by scooting on his back and rolling.
His newest trick is sitting up on his own! He's so big!
He smiles and laughs very easily. I love his grins! I also love how low maintenance he is, he will lay, sit or stand and play for a good while which allows me to get things done around the house, even while he's awake!
Cavin also loves to eat. So far we have tried sweet potatoes, bananas, avocado, winter squash, and applesauce. He wasn't so sure about the bananas, but has loved everything else!
Still no teeth yet, but lots and lots of drooling and chewing is happening!
We took him for his 6 month doctor's appointment today, here are his stats.
Weight: 15 pounds 8 ounces (50th percentile)
Length: 26 inches (50th percentile)
Here are a few snapshots we've taken recently, we had his 6 month pictures taken this past week, so we'll post a few of those when we get them!



No comments:
Post a Comment