Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 23

Two years ago, this day was by far the worst day of my life. It was Wednesday. Tuesday morning I was told by my specialist that we could take a deep breath, that we'd made it out of the danger zone since I hadn't went into labor again or gotten an infection. Tuesday night Matt accepted a job offer. Then Wednesday. Everything happened so fast its a blur yet each detail is so very clearly etched in my heart.

I have typed so many words this evening, trying to express what is on my heart, but it is all so jumbled right now.

But in brief.

We miss our babies. Eli, Isaac and our precious baby girl Micah every day.

We serve a faithful God who heals the broken.

I don't know what I would do without Cavin. He brings so much joy to our lives with his cuteness and orneriness.

I am so thankful for friends who took time out of their life to spend today with me so I wouldn't have to be alone while Matt was at church camp.

1 comment:

  1. my sweet friends..here is a hug from the Annester ( ) to you:) love you!

    ReplyDelete