Cavin came out of his room this morning with his Angry Birds game asking Daddy to open it and play with him. Later as we were getting things ready to leave, he asked me if he could take two of his angry birds to school with him, which I agreed to as long as they went in his backpack when his teacher asked him to put them away.
So he walks into the kitchen to tell Matt that I said he could take his angry birds to school. Then he continues with this story....
When I get to school I am going to throw the angry birds at Ms. Dana (his teacher) and they will hit her right in the middle of her forehead, and she will fall over... just like Goliath.
We about died laughing...if only you could have been there and seen him acting out with his hands what he was saying. The stuff this kid comes up with!
Priceless.
By the way, no angry birds were thrown at the teacher!
No comments:
Post a Comment