We arrived just fine on Thursday evening into St. Louis. I (Stephanie) was pretty sore from the long flight, and poor little Gideon (our cat) got sick. The flight was quite a bit more bumpy than usual. Anyways, no big problems, and for that, we're super thankful.
Since then we have been enjoying time with family and trying to recuperate. Normally, jet lag isn't so bad coming this way. However, for me its been quite the experience. The thought never crossed my mind that the babies would have jet lag to. I have been waking up in the morning starving, so hungry my stomach hurts. I guess they will have to adjust to their new feeding hours!
Today started the job search for Matt. We are praying it won't be a long process because so much is hanging in the balance that depends on the job he gets. Please continue to pray for Matt as he searches and interviews, which can be exhausting. Also, please pray for me as I begin the search for a new doctor. I think it will be hard to find one I will like as much and feel as "safe" with as my doctor in Austria, but I trust God will provide the perfect one.
No comments:
Post a Comment