At one point Matt and I saw an older couple, one in red and the other in blue. After spotting them I told Matt we have hope for our marriage to survive even though we're rivals in most sports! Ha!
So this morning after dragging ourselves out of bed with little sleep, Matt and I signed our names like we were famous! We are now the proud owners of our first home!! We are so excited! After closing this morning we treated ourselves to Cracker Barrell (it was close and we were waiting on keys--not our top choice!). After that we were still waiting on keys so we did a little shopping for the house--cleaning supplies, bath towels, shower curtain rod, toaster--all the not so exciting things!Anyways, tomorrow we're moving all of our stuff in, so it will be another big day! Please pray for safe travels and no injuries as we move stuff in! Also-please pray for me as I seem to be getting sick with either a cold or allergies...either way its not much fun! 

I managed to get a picture of Matt as he was chowing down on his celebration meal!
congrats guys!! We are so excited to you! I can't wait to see pics.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! It is so fun moving into your first home and being able to do whatever you want to decorate it.
ReplyDelete