Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Fun Filled Weekend

This past weekend we got to watch our niece and nephew, from Thursday until Sunday afternoon! We kept busy and had a lot of fun! They are such cuties, Grace is so much like me it makes me laugh, and Samuel, well, he's just trouble!

Their favorite thing to do at our house was play on the air mattress we blew up for them to sleep on. It provided good entertainment for them and some laughs for us! I am sad we didn't get any pictures of it!

Friday we went to the St. Louis Zoo....


















Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch...

This picture is perfect, because its so true! Grace is too good at being the big sister!

Sunday we went to church and then had to take them home. I'd say we had a great weekend! Now the weekend is over and its back to work, which I am not looking foward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment