Thursday, October 30, 2008

New York City

We knew we would need a major distraction on the babies due date, so we're heading to the biggest city in the U.S. hoping it will be a big enough distraction. Obviously this will still be a very difficult week for us, but we're hoping the distraction will help some.

So the question is, where should we stay? Any recommendations?!?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, my first post was the letter n and that wasn't what I wanted to say.

    Brian and I went to NYC on our honeymoon and loved the city. We would definately recommend to enjoy yourselves and do what you want to do. We loved hanging out in Central Park and just walking around. It should be beautiful with fall coming into place and the leaves changing colors. I could go on and on about this. Let us know what you would like to do and we will give you some recommendations.

    As for lodging we stayed at the Waldorf Astoria because Brian's parents were paying :). So no help on that part.

    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. I think that will help so much!! I have always wanted to visit NYC. I would also check out the W hotel those are always very swanky! Try to enjoy yourselves as much as you can! I will be thinking of you!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete