Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Days!!

So the past two days have been snow days here in the Saint Louis area. I had to work on Tuesday, but I had today off, and I loved it! It was snowing heavily when I went to bed, and I woke up to a beautiful winter wonder land! I love winter because I love snow. Until now, its just been cold and ugly, and I have not enjoyed it. But snow makes all the cold worth it. It is so amazing, how each unique flake is formed and gently drifts to the ground. But my favorite part of snow is the breathtaking (and blinding) beauty of it laying on the ground with the sun making it all sparkly. Our God is a beautiful creator. I also love to play in the snow and then come inside to hot chocolate and warm cookies out of the oven. However, we didn't play in the snow today, 1-we don't have appropriate snow attire, 2-my mom wasn't here to make us cookies. I have decided I will have to look for snow attire on sale in the coming month or so, along with a good sled or two!

I wanted to take pictures of our snow day, but our camera is MIA. Now that we no longer live in Europe, we find few things to take pictures of....

No comments:

Post a Comment