Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Still Waiting...

We are still waiting to hear news on our dossier, if it has been accepted, not accepted or if additional paperwork needs to be submitted. We are trying to be patient, but it is so hard! Once our dossier is accepted we will receive our invitation to travel.

We are so ready and excited to meet our son!!

In the meantime, our to do list is a mile long! I have a lot of deep cleaning things I want to get done before we leave, not to mention we need to clean out the other half of Cavin's closet, get his bedroom rearranged and add another bed for Rance!

This week we have been working on getting our carpets shampooed. When I have a chance, I have been working on the boys busy books. They are coming along nicely, I have really enjoyed doing them, but they are a lot of work! I will be glad to get them done!

Speaking of, I need to get back to work! As soon as we hear news, I will be sure to post it here!

Please be praying for us to hear news of our dossier's acceptance soon and to receive an expedited travel date!

Also be praying for Cavin, he will dealing with a lot of changes with this trip, not to mention the addition of an older brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment