We have had the first name for our adopted son picked out for a few months, but we hadn't decided if we wanted to share it or not until we brought our son home. But, we decided it would make things, specifically fundraising, so much easier if we could use his name. We won't decide his middle name until we have met him.
So, I will give a clue here and there as I think about it for you to guess what we're naming our adopted son. Comment with your guesses (unless we have already told you the name, please don't spoil the game!)
First clue: One syllable.
*James
ReplyDelete*Roy
*Mike
*Brett
*Brent
*Carl
*Chase
*Clay
*Cliff
*Cole
*Craig
*Curt
*Heath
*Jude
*Kai
*Lance
*Lane
Its so exciting to follow your story! Thanks for sharing! :)
I know! hehe. :) Fun to have a game going though!
ReplyDeleteAnonymous is Amy Tuley by they way. :)
ReplyDelete