Although few responded, the game continues. Again, we're guessing the first name we have picked out for our adopted son, and if you happen to be one of the few we have already told, please don't spoil the fun for others!
Second Clue: 5 Letters
Anyone can comment, so leave a comment with your guesses!!
John?
ReplyDeleteI think he will be named Derry (5 letters), but I couldn't find the first clue
ReplyDeleteI was going to say Luke until you said 5 letters.
ReplyDeleteYou're killing me with these clues! How many guesses do we get? I'm doing 3 guesses since you didn't specify :)
ReplyDeleteChase
Blake
Lance
Blane?
ReplyDeleteLence?
Kari Johnson Says:
ReplyDeleteBrent
Brett
From Anne:
ReplyDeleteMatty (to continue on with Matt's name)
Hobes (Cavin and Hobes..shorter version)
Titus (to throw in a Biblical name)
whew..I am exhausted:0
okay, I'm going old school bible names
ReplyDeleteMoses
Abram
Jacob
Keth
ReplyDeleteThat's Keith or mattt with 3 ts
ReplyDelete