Thursday, April 29, 2010

Name Game

Either my clues aren't very good or you all have given up as there have been few to no guesses after the last two clues were given!

We'll try again with another letter! Remember, I am giving the letters in random order! Anyone can comment so don't forget to guess!

Fifth Clue: C
Fourth Clue: A
Third Clue: Not a traditional name, its not a name from the Bible, its actually from a book!
Second Clue: 5 Letters
First Clue: One syllable

4 comments:

  1. Is it from a children's book or an adult book??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to come up with something after the last clue, but nothing I thought of fit all of the clues. After more thought, here are a couple of guesses.

    Jayce
    Vance

    I don't know that these names are from a book, but I don't think they're traditional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am going with...Oscar

    this is from Anne..what would be the prize if we guess it??? a free round trip to Hawaii??

    ReplyDelete