This year I have taken on the role of Elementary Chaplain, which means I provide the lesson or teaching for chapel every week. I decided to begin in the beginning with creation and work our way through the Old Testament chronologically. We have not gotten very far yet due to the fact that we meet only once a week.
Yesterday I was speaking about Moses receiving the 10 commandments from God. I decided to focus on the actual commandments, talking about what each one means. My big point was for them to remember the greatest commandment, "Love God, Love People," and if they follow these two commandments, then they will be following all of the 10 commandments. I figured its a lot easier to remember 4 words compared to 10 commandments!
Anyways, here are a few pictures from chapel.
This is most of my audience! 
These are my primary helpers...I think he got bored!!
These are all of my helpers, who helped me demonstrate how Love God, Love People includes all of the original 10 commandments God gave Moses!
No comments:
Post a Comment