Monday, February 25, 2008

Thoughts of a 6th Grader on God

This is the response from a 6th grader when asked about whether she feels the Bible is truth after a lecture on Biblical Archeology. (excuse the grammer mistakes)

"It's kinda hard to tell if the Bible is true, 'cause what we read are weird miracles that have happen and are hard to believe. Because I really haven't seen a miracle like the one where Moses halves the Red Sea in today's life. But yes the Bible is true not just "they all say," but because my heart tells me so and I've noticed that things we do on earth...compare to the things we should do that are listed in the Bible...they are better, way better but no fun to do but their make lots of sense why we have and should not do something like that. If you think about it, the Bible is very right and very true."

"Think of a puppy. As much as I love them, I wanna know more about them...it's just like the Bible. I always use to think reading the Bible was a waist of time, and I still think that way sometimes. But when I pick it up and start reading the first few sentences, I feel like I know nothing, like I should study the Word of God even more"

1 comment:

  1. Great new look to the site guys! How did you get the slideshow thingy to work on your blog? Looks cool!:)

    ReplyDelete