So far I have made them cherry fried pies, triple layer chocolate cake with a mousse frosting, Christmas candy, cinnamon rolls, and lots of cookies to boot!
Today I spent 2 hours making their February dessert. I had a lot of fun working on this. I found strawberries on sale for 60 cents, which is an amazing bargain. So I had strawberries...what could I do with them...I finally decided on a Chocolate Strawberry Torte!
It is a two layers chocolate cake, with whipped cream (I made from scratch, unfortunately we don't have cool whip here...), strawberries, and a chocolate glaze, and repeat for layer two.
I wish I could of tried it because it looked amazing! They came by and picked it up, which I am so thankful for because it wouldn't have been fun to carry on public!
Anyways...here's a pic so your mouth can water like mine did!

No comments:
Post a Comment