Friday, June 12, 2009

Its Friday!!!

Everything has settled down other than a bit of irritability so things are nice and calm. I will still be in the hospital until Monday so they can continue to monitor me to make sure the precautions they have taken are working before they send me home. On Monday they will remeasure my cervix and if hasn't gotten any worse or it has miraculously improved, I will be going home!! I will still be on strict bed rest, but at least I'll be in my own bed and will have better food than hospital food!

Baby Red has been doing great through all of this. He is still very active and moving and kicking all over the place! They have been keeping a close eye on him as well.

Matt is ready for this week to be over with. He has had VBS this week so its been quite a stressful week for him trying to balance that with me in the hospital. Thankfully all of the volunteers have stepped up and been a huge help! They had a great turn out at VBS, somewhere over 150 kiddos each night, so they've been busy! Tonight is the last night!

Unless something changes, I probably won't update again until Monday evening when I will hopefully be updating from home!!

Thanks to you all for your prayers and support through this little scare. Tomorrow we will be celebrating reaching 29 weeks!! Hopefully at least 3 more to go!

2 comments:

  1. It's so exciting to read positive reports. I'm praying that you'll be able to go home on Monday and that Baby Red will stay put for at least 3 more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received a link to your blog via a friend in Jefferson City, MO. I just wanted to say that we will be keeping your family in our prayers. I am currently at week 31-pregnant with a little girl. I have been on bedrest for almost 17 weeks due to an incompetant cervix. This was after we lost our son at 19 weeks last summer due to the same thing. If you are bored on bedrest and wanted to contact me...my email is ellen_SW2003@yahoo.com our blog is cotantfamily.blogspot.com Thinking of you all and praying you make it a few more weeks!

    Sarah Cotant

    ReplyDelete