Anyways, Baby Red weighs a whopping 4 pounds and 3 ounces now! He's in the sixty percentile and is a big boy!
As we were coming home yesterday I told Matt I wouldn't be the least surprised if I make it to 36 weeks. I never thought I'd be able to say that! Every week I hold on, the more excited we get about this little guy. We have been excited from the beginning, don't get me wrong, but we have also had to be realistic.
I got to lay in my pool for the first time yesterday...it was heavenly! I can't wait to lay in it again tomorrow! I have to take a break today because I have had issues being dehydrated...not sure how that is possible when all I do is lay and drink tons! Oh well.
Basement Update: Our finishing guy came yesterday and got the entire first coat done! He is back today and is hoping to be finished at the end of the day! That means we can start painting tomorrow!
Did you know that anyone can comment on my posts? You don't have to have a blog of your own. You just click on "comment" under each post and you can leave a note!! Hint, hint!!
Great news on the basement. I wish we were making as much headway on ours. Glad to hear your excitement again. I know how scary it's been, but am really hopeful that you make it to 36 weeks. We are really excited to meet your little boy.
ReplyDeleteLove
Cory Jaime Jade & Camden
I have been praying for you all! I know bedrest is not fun...I am starting my 20th week of it! Praying that you can make it to 36 weeks. If you want to talk to another person on bedrest, please feel free to email me.
ReplyDeleteSarah Cotant
Ellen_SW2003@yahoo.com
CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's been a while since I've last visited your blog. I know that you don't know me, I've commented a few times before, I found your blog through another blog. I'm so happy for you and your husband...GOD is so good and your body is a well oiled, lean baby making machine and your body is in perfect working reproductive order. Your baby is growing and developing properly, every cell, every organ and every part of your baby's being is perfectly and completely whole. This is a confession I made over my body daily and I've prayed it for you. Having had 3 miscarriages and 3 successful pregnancies I daily confessed the verse in Malachi about rebuking the devourer and your vine not casting her fruit before it's time (Malachi 3:11). I will continue to lift up prayers on your behalf!
ReplyDelete