

These are pictures of Baby Red at 27 weeks and 4 days. The first one is a profile picture of his cute button nose, and the next two are 4-d pictures. We think he's pretty cute!Much to our dismay, my suspicions were confirmed December 24, 2008. We couldn't believe it. It truly is a miracle that we were able to conceive naturally and what a tremendous blessing! It didn't really set in for a while that we were actually pregnant again! But it sure was fun to wrap up as a gift and give to my mom to open on Christmas morning!
We decided to find out what we were having, and at 13 weeks we found out our baby is a boy! then we decided we needed a nickname to call him until he is born since we are keeping his name a secret. So we decided to call him Baby Red after a good friend of ours from Vienna. She was bummed its a boy so we couldn't name him with her first name so we decided on Red-- which is the first part of her last name.
I am again considered high risk this time due to what happened last time with the triplets. For the first 2o weeks I went to the doctor every two weeks, and everything went smoothly. Then I switched doctors (stressful but a blessing). From 21 weeks on I have went to the doctor every week due to complications with the pregnancy. From 22 weeks on I have been on strict bed rest with the exception of last week when I was allowed to sit for four hours a day.
It has been a very emotional roller coaster ride. It still is. It will continue to be until our sweet baby boy is healthy and home and safe in our arms.
It has also been a time of growth, learning, and trusting.
Saturday will be 28 weeks, our big goal. At this point Baby Red has a 75% chance of survival outside of the womb. We will be celebrating big time for getting this far!!
We covet your prayers as I continue to battle it out on strict bed rest, and for my body to hold out long enough for Baby Red to be safely welcomed into this world.

I'm so excited for you guys. And it's so close to 28 weeks! That's such great news. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it!! My goal is 27 weeks (this friday). Did you know our due dates are exactly a week apart?? Where are these belly pics? I want to see baby bump! And what precious pics! They are priceless!
ReplyDeleteAlways in my prayers...
ReplyDeleteAND I've noticed a bunch of your posts have to do with food-they make me hungry, thanks a lot!