Now to figure out what I am eating that is causing Cavin to spit up... I have decided to eliminate dairy products and chocolate as much as I can. This will not be easy for me as I love milk, ice cream, cheese, yogurt and all things dairy! But Matt was lactose intolerant as a little guy, and I am wondering if this isn't the case with Cavin as well. So we'll see if I can handle it and if it makes Cavin any better!
We are still in awe of our little guy. We can't believe he's finally here and he's ours to keep. We are so in love with him and continue to praise our Heavenly Father who truly gives perfect gifts.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
James 1:17
I would love to see more pictures!!! Maybe throw one of you and Matt in there:)
ReplyDeletelove you..
anne