Saturday, August 22, 2009

We're Home!!

All dressed and ready to come home!
In the carseat and ready to go!
y measured Cavin's bilirubin levels this morning and they were down to a 7.1 which is in the lower risk category. He stayed under the lights for a while this morning and then was released from them! So we've got to hold him and snuggle and take lots of pictures today! Most importantly we were allowed to come home! Thanks for praying with us! One more little miracle to add to Cavin's incredible story!
We have to take him to get his levels tested in the morning and again on Monday. But hopefully we'll be in the clear now!
So we're safe and sound at home now and ready for visitors to come meet our handsome little man!


6 comments:

  1. He looks so tiny in his car seat! I'm so glad you were both able to go home today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say he looks so little but so freakin hot in his preppy polo outfit and hat!!
    He should have his picture on the cover of GQ!! I wonder where he got his fashion sense from?
    I wish I could be one of the visitors!
    Love you
    anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation! What a beautiful boy, even with the KU hat on. Enjoy every moment because before you no it he will be heading off to college.
    Lisa Crawford

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a little cutie!!Congrats again you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you all, and so glad you're home! Praise God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's so cute you guys! Glad you are home and he's getting his levels up. I know you are both loving cuddling him!!
    keep the pics coming.... :)

    ReplyDelete