Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Still Nothing...

For those of you who are curious and can't handle the suspense, don't worry, nothing is happening. Still having a contraction here and there, but nothing regular yet.

I have been on an emotional roller coaster the past few days which is very unlike me. But as I look for signs of going into labor I keep thinking back to Sunday, July 13-- how I felt, what I did and replaying the day over and over in my head. Which makes me struggle with the "what ifs" and telling myself it wasn't my fault. Which makes me think of the whole experience in losing our triplets and makes me sad and weepy. Which leads to anxiety over this baby and making sure I don't miss something and he's going to be okay. Which leads to hours of no sleep at night which doesn't help my emotional state at all! Its a vicious cycle, but I am hoping when I hold my healthy baby boy in my arms, God will finally be able to bring healing and peace to my heart.

This labor, delivery, and meeting our healthy and breathing son, is going to be very hard and emotional for us. So when--if we ever-- get to that point, please pray for us in that respect as well.

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you for sure!! Baby Red will be a strong, healthy boy!
    Love you greatly!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest in Gods arms. He can give you peace. Steph stay strong. You WILL hold your beautiful healthy son soon. In the mean time rest. These will be the last nights you're going to get a full 8 hrs of sleep. Take advantage of it.

    Love & Prayers
    Jaime & Cory

    ReplyDelete