All of my immediate family, except my mom, left for Colorado on Thursday. They are at Nationwide Youth Roundup (NYR) for the week. It is very similar to a CIY, great worship and gifted and challenging speakers, except you camp in tents, worship in God's creation and eat way better food! At least at our church's campsite you do! I have went 8 years and it has had a major impact on my life. My dad and sister's will get back Friday afternoon and my brother and his family will get back Saturday late morning. I am praying Red doesn't come before then, but if he does, at least my mom is here!
Anyways, my mom decided she wouldn't be able to forgive herself if she missed her grandson's grand entrance into the world so she stayed behind. Instead of staying home alone all week, she came down Thursday night to spend the week with us!
Friday we began painting on the nursery and got all of the base coat done. This morning we went shopping to get the rest of the things we needed for the "design." So this afternoon we have been working on that.
I am so sore. I feel like I have already given birth I hurt so bad. I knew it would be like this, its just part of being up and about after laying for 12 weeks doing little to nothing at the end. But it has been so good to be up and about, to be able to leave the house and do the little things like go grocery shopping! I am also glad I am able to help out with Red's nursery. Its going to be pretty sweet!
Well, its time for Matt to drag me out of my chair, for me to waddle to bed and hopefully sleep the night away!
Your mom sounds like a great help! Families are such a blessing.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you made it to 35 weeks! Hope that the soreness gets a little better before Baby Red arrives.
ReplyDelete