There is so much more in my heart I want to share but each paragraph I have typed I have deleted as I cannot put into words all that I am feeling in my heart. So although I cannot begin to write my feelings to make any sense, the following "events" are what Matt and I are dealing with.
A year ago today, I was laying in a hospital bed begging God for my babies to survive, dreaming of making it to 34 weeks.
This year I am celebrating reaching a milestone that has been a dream since then.
Next week, July 23, will be one year from the day we said hello and good bye to our three precious babies. Although we are healing our hearts will always be broken from losing our babies.
Next week, or maybe before then, or possibly after, we will also be celebrating a new life as we meet Baby Red.
Next week...God give us strength.
I am sure the emotions are raw and what a blessing that you begged God to keep your babies and that day He heard your heart and blessed you with another precious one! Can't wait to meet Baby Red!!
ReplyDeleteAnne:)
Praise GOD for this milestone! I am sure it is bittersweet in so many ways. We are still praying and can't wait to see that precious baby!
ReplyDeleteStephanie,
ReplyDeleteI totally understand all of your emotions. I can only dream to get as far as you have. I will be sending lots of prayers!
Brooke S. McCarty