Saturday, August 15, 2009

38 Weeks...

So we didn't really celebrate this milestone as we have others, lol, we were more hoping Red would come and we could celebrate that!

I am still feeling great, no complaints really. I have been really tired so I have been sleeping in and then taking early afternoon naps on the days I am home. I never thought I'd say this again after being on bedrest for 12 weeks, but I have enjoyed laying in bed and being lazy. I think I enjoy it simply because I am choosing to lay there and can get up and do whatever I want when I choose.

I am having fairly regular, irregular contractions. =) They will come anywhere from 7-10 minutes apart for a few hours and then take a break and then start up again an hour or so later. They aren't too painful so they don't really bother me, more like frustrate me!! We are just so ready to meet our son.

We've been working on getting some deeper cleaning done around the house...which feels great. We have also been taking lots of walks. Not just to try to get things going, but mostly so I can continue to build up my strength. I still have to take breaks every now and then as I am still having dizzy spells and I have to take it real slow on hills! But I am so thankful for how quickly I have regained my strength the past three weeks.

We have also been working on Red's baby book this week, filling out the pages we can now. Its really cute and I am so excited about it! I searched forever to find a baby book I liked, and finally found the perfect one!

Honestly, we're running out of things to do around the house and we're growing extremely bored. We're also tired of keeping the suitcase packed all of the time and loading it and our electronic bag every time we go somewhere, and then unloading it when we get home. Ug.

Our next doctor's appointment is Monday afternoon and we're praying I've made some serious progress!!

1 comment:

  1. I am still shocked you made it this far. I have to admit Im pretty antsy for him to get here as well. God is so great. You and Matt have truly been blessed. We are so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete