Neither Matt nor I slept well last night. I couldn't get to sleep, and Matt was up at 4, unable to go back to sleep. I woke up at 6 and we have been wide awake since.
We brought a blow up bed (air mattress with sides) for Cavin to sleep in, but the only place in our room to put it is next to a window, which produces a very cold draft, which makes it too cold for Cavin to sleep. So he slept with us most of the night. We are going to have to come up with a better solution for tonight!
We are feeling a mix of emotions this morning, but we are mostly excited to finally pick a referral. We have been waiting months, even years for this moment and we can hardly believe it is finally here!
If you are up this early, please be praying for us as we go to our appointment (4-5am Saint Louis time)!! We will update with news as soon as we can!
No comments:
Post a Comment