Today my heart is restless.
Deep in my heart, I cannot let the little boy we have already met go. I am praying for God to work a miracle and allow us to have this little boy.
If not, then I am praying God will work in my heart, to help me come to peace with His will, and to prepare my heart for finding another child.
Our hearts are breaking for you guys. We've been there and know how hard it is to be in another country and have all of these things going wrong. Just remember, God is in control. We are praying for peace and that you will find another child that meets your criteria. I'm sure you guys are feeling all of the prayers from the U.S. When we were in Russia, I remember what an awesome feeling it was to be lifted up by prayers from so far away.
ReplyDeleteWe learned about joy in all circumstances in KidQuest today. Just want you guys to know that all our 4th and 5th graders are praying for your situation. Leah, Brendan, Stephen, Sophie all committed to praying. Kaley said she would if she remembers. Gotta love the honesty of children.
We love you guys. Hang in there and hang on His Word.