What a day it has been! Our appointment was supposed to be at 11, we got there at 10:30 to find they were running almost an hour behind. More waiting!
We finally got to our appointment and began looking through files. Yuri had one child he had found out about, so they were also looking for his file while we were looking through others. After a lot of thought and prayer we chose the file of a little boy!! He is a healthy and cute little boy!
Funny that I wrote the post I did last night, if you haven't read it, you should. Its funny because our little boy is again, 5. I am thankful God had prepared my heart in this way, that I am not hesitant or disappointed that we could not get a younger child, but that I can just be excited to meet the child God has placed before us!
Tomorrow, Thursday, at 6pm we will be able to pick up our official referral letter. Olig, who will be taking us again, wants to leave right after we get our letter to travel to the town where the boy is. This means we will be able to meet this little boy Friday morning!
Please pray for things to go smoothly and quickly! We will keep you updated as things progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment