Well, we are still without an official referral. I am unable to give many details, but we have a little boy we are wanting, but there is a major mountain standing in the way. Not impossible to get over, but very rare. So if you could be praying specifically for Ukrainian officials who are making decisions on behalf of our case, we would definitely appreciate it.
Prayer is powerful, and we ask that you all join with us in asking God to move in our favor on this matter.
We are praying to hear their decision today. We will keep you posted as we know more.
"The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective..." James 5:16
I am praying for you all. I know just how hard the wait is. Especially when you know God has already determined who your child is and you just can't wait to hold him. Rance will be with you soon. Love you all Catina Heathman
ReplyDeletePlease know we are praying diligently for you guys. And for Cavin, and for Rance. We love you all so much!
ReplyDeleteJoe & Tori